First Alert combination Smoke and CO monitor is feature packed and the perfect
space saving safety device for the home. It can be interconnected with other
First Alert devices to offer your home a more complete early warning system.
Features and Benefits
· Quick installation - just one click
· 2 separate sensors on 1 device - smoke detection and
carbon monoxide monitoring.
· Interconnects with up to 12 First Alert smoke alarms
and 6 other devices - bells, strobe lights, horns to create a complete safety
· Programmable with up to 11 locations
· Easy battery replacement with a side access drawer
· Remote infrared Test/Silence and programming feature
· Latching/flashing alarm
· LED alarm status indicator lights
· Loud alarm 85 dB
· 1 button testing
· Low battery chirp and 8 hour hush function
· Includes dust cover
· End of life signaling feature will give an audible
alert when unit needs to be replaced.
How would I install this product?
· Install this device on a ceiling or wall.
· Latching alarm may be activated - alarm when
activated is locked and must be physically shut off by pushing the Test/Reset
button. Interconnected First Alert system will remember which unit initiated
· Easy battery changing - side access drawer allows you
to replace batteries without removing the unit from the ceiling.
· Battery safeguard - prevents unauthorized tampering
Where would I use it?
· This Smoke/CO combination detector is approved for
use and installation in single-family residences.
· Great for use in hotels, dormitories and apartment
rentals as locking pin discourages tampering.
· It is recommended that a unit be installed on each
level of your home, preferably in the hall outside the bedroom area. If
multiple separate sleeping areas - install a unit centrally outside each area.